Friday, May 6, 2016

GRN - ID CODES UPDATED

Hello and welcome back... Just a quick update to let you know that the GRN - ID Code page has been updated = CLICK HERE

I have tried to edit the page as so you can copy and paste into freescan as easily as possible (using EZ-Grab function)

While i may not update every week, i am working behind the scenes to make sure this site stays as up to date as possible. (I also have 10 other sites :))

CHEERS

PLEASE, Don't forget to shout me a coffee (see link top right corner)... Any amount big or small is much appreciated and it keeps this site happening :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michael, I have just stumbled across your blog and love it.
    I recently purchased a Uniden BCD325P2 for the dual purpose of my employment (journalist) and also a member of the RFS.
    Just wondering if there's a dummy guide to programming Talk Group ID's etc into this Scanner of which Im really struggling to get my head around.
    I also wanted to see if anyone knows what the 'fleetmaps' are about from standard? I have lost a lot of comms from out of the box and dont know what the heck Ive done.
    I use the scanner in Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Hunter Valley,Port Stephens and Great Lakes areas.
    ANy advice would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has something happened to the Glenbrook grin tower? It seems to have gone quiet. If changes have been made, could you let me know? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its working fine, maybe your antenna?.. Could try an outdoor antenna if you haven't already.
      cheers :)

      Delete